Pa Pradu Temple is assumed to be built in Ayutthaya era. The temple became the royal temple in 1990. The previous name of the temple was “Pa Lelai temple”. Its outstanding architecture is sanctuary Pa Lelai. The old sanctuary was built in 1906 in Rattanikosin style. The double roofs were decorated with the ornamental roof point. The gable are designed in Chinese style. There was a huge Reclining Buddha (length 11.95 m. and height 3.60 m.) locating outside of the temple. Later, a sanctuary was built to cover the Buddha in 1981.